Monday, May 07, 2012

Grandma's 90th birthday ♥

Grandma's 90th birthday was held on 15 April at Kulai Trpical Garden Restaurant.. It was a lunch together with family members and relatives.. There was around 9 tables on total but not every table was full..
Before that all the family members gathered at grandma's house first for the cake cutting ceremony.. 


Tired of waiting, camwhore with love cousins ♥
寿桃, 面线, 猪脚代表好兆头 :)
My dearest grandma ♥ She looks so young, unlike 90th at all! 
The birthday cake.. Super yummy!!
Happy Birthday grandma!! 
Distributing the cakes around.. 
Pius, Agnes and Brian.. 
2 little cutie pie.. They call me "ah yi" X)

After that we headed to the restaurant.. The restaurant is considered grand and big in the small town.. 
 
Saw this fake wedding cake and fast fast asked Myra taking this for me..
#foreveralone
See Agnes's face.. So cruel!!!! >____<
With my twinny!! 
With my 2 uncles, aunt and grandma :)
Relatives from Singapore.. My grandpa's brothers family... 
The happy family!
They never see each other for many years.. The ah ma who is standing is Shyue Shyan's grandma :)
Grandma ♥
With Nick and Sara :)
My two same size cousins! XD
With mummy ♥
Both of us really look alike here >_____<
My family with grandma and grandaunt :)
Siblings with grandaunt, grandma and aunt..
A complete Yee family ♥
All the attended grandchildren :)
This cutie wanna take my photo hahaha :D
Come come, camwhore again :P
The cutie pie with us :)
With the little cute boy.. He is so heavy!! Hahaha!!
Myra dear, I know you love me ♥
Beer, my favourite all the time :D

Not much food photo were taken.. Only two.. Haha.. XP
This one for the master table.. So niceeeeeeee!! 0.0
The rest were like this... 
Nice abalone soup :)
This bun is delicious!!! Pink pink me likey :D
Last session, cheers for everyone :)


I am glad that my grandma can live until this age.. This is a blessing.. Thanks and praise to God that giving me such a happy big family.. I love them very very much.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment