Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 ♥

Today is the last day of 2011.. Let me do some review about my year 2011.. :)

I have a great 2011 with dearest family and lovely friends.. Without you all, I can't survive until today.. Happy things are much more than sad thing.. Less emo in my life if compared to year 2010.. So can this considered as an improvement? ;)

#1
The biggest turning point for me in this year is I turned into 21st! When I was in secondary school time, 21st was always too far for me.. In that time my view was like 21st is an adult, I have to act mature.. However, I am still the same.. Maybe some point of views of mine might be changed due to more experiences. The older you are, the more you will experience.. Sometimes parents tend to nag us and we don't care, think they don't understand us. But once you have gone through and look back, we will think that we were so stupid that time. Hmm I think this is the so called growing process... Yea 21st... I have reached legal age, I have right to vote for election, I have my own freedom to do whatever I want to do.. Still I am a little girl for my daddy and mummy.. ♥ Thanks daddy & mummy for the warm 21st birthday party.. I appreciated a lots! Thanks to all my friends and relatives who attended my party.. Nice to have you all.. :)

#2
Another big turning point is there are many many new comers appear in this year.. Unconsciously they become VIPs in my life. First of all, thanks to Tony, a friend of mine who suddenly popped out in Facebook.. Because of him, I have another very important gang, so called JB gang in my final year of university life.. Most of us are from JB so I have no worry about no kaki either in JB or Malacca. But sadly some of us are going to graduate or already graduated.. So I greatly appreciate the time we have together in these remaining weeks.. :')

Another gang is CHOICE members! After I joined CHOICE Weekends Camp, I get to know many many friends who are slightly different from my social cycle. Mostly of them or I should say all of them are working people and they are bigger than me many years. Thanks to God, I am sincerely happy to know them.. We are just like a big family in Christ :)

#3
Also, this year I have changed another hairstyle, the hairstyle that I desired for so long.. Curly medium hair length hair + copper brown colour.. Positive and negative comments received.. However this is a new try isn't it? New style new image.. :)

#4
In year 2011, I have attended the first ever concert in my life! "Jay Chou The Era 2011 World Tour"!! Met my super idol Jay Chou in real! He is so handsome and talented. Thanks to Irene, she motivated me to go for this.. No regret at all! I will see Jay in real again soon! :D
 

#5
This year I have been visited quite many places in Malaysia. Now travelling is my new hobby! More and more travels are coming soon in year 2012.. :)
  • Langkawi
5 days 4 nights Langkawi trip with G.I.R.L.S.. Due to near the end of year, all pulau are closed so we chose Langkawi after our internship.. This trip was like a motivator for me during internship.. Memorable trip as this was my first time took flight.. Chocolate and wine come to my brain when talk about Langkawi.. Hehe! Langkawi is a worth place to go.. 

  • Sungai Lembing
Sungai Lembing trip with CHOICE family after we know each other not more than one month.. This trip is more to natural.. I am glad that I joined this trip because I experienced different things. Through this trip I get to know other choicees... :)

  • KL

Due to Jay's concert, I had the opportunity going to KL for trip with Irene, Siewyong and Liping.. The highlight of this trip is we went to I-City, the place I wanted to go.. The lightings there are so nice! Nice place for photo shooting.. 

  • Malacca
HIPS first ever trip! Hehe.. We have planned for years and finally our trip was realised! Hehe.. Nice experience with sisters to travel somewhere although I am studying in Malacca.. Haha.. Malacca Wonderland, Portugese Settlement, Klebang beach, Capitol satay celup, A Farmosa, Jonker Street, Dataran Pahlawan, these are the memory of us! :)

  • JB
My MMU gang G.I.R.L.S went to JB purposely just for my 21st birthday party.. The next day I brought them visiting around JB.. Due to time constraint we only went to City Square, Danga Bay and Mind Twister.. Felt excited to bring friends visiting around my own hometown.. :)

  • Singapore 
Visited Singapore with G.I.R.L.S as well! Total 11 of us, 10 girls and 1 guy.. Hehe! Nice memory with them as this is our trip travelled abroad.. Hahaha! 

Another Singapore trip with my sisters in Christ! We did enjoy ourselves very very much.. Orchard Road and Bugis.. Took photos at every corner wherever we went.. Had a good good time with them in Singapore.. :) 

Singapore trip with family.. This time we took bus going to Singapore.. A nice experience with family.. The feeling is like whenever being with family, there is nothing to be afraid because family will always stand beside you.. :)

Christmas Singapore trip with family again.. We went to Orchard Road to get the Christmas feel with aunt and cousins as well.. Sooooooo many people there and so crowded.. People mountain people sea is what I can describe.. :x

  • Desaru + Sungai Rengit
Family trip with aunt's family to Desaru and my uncle's hometown Sungai Rengit during National Day.. Wanted to go Desaru beach but a long queue when we entered so decided to change another destination which is Desaru fruit farm.. Stayed overnight at my cousin grandma's house.. Had seafood lobster dinner there as the seafood is very famous and cheap...

  • Genting Highland
 Genting trip with HIPS again! Second trip in 2011.. More and more trips with HIPS to come! Hehe..

#6
Internship is another experience that I have in this year... Earning money ain't easy but when you get the money you will forget all the pains.. I know how suffer when working.. Not that easy as we think.. Office political and so on. Luckily my supervisors treated me very good.. I learned that have to ask everything initiative if don't know.. Nobody will bother you and everything is depend on yourself... Learned lots through this internship, not in term of academic but social... 

#7
Lots of gathering this year.. So happy to see all my friends are still connected to each other.. Primary school classmate gathering, secondary school friends gathering, NS friends gathering, church friends gathering and many more! Not to forget my another gang of sisters U R RIGHT! We have less outings this year leh... :( More and more coming alright? :)


I think this is the summary of my 2011. Thanks God that I have a greatest year and I am glad that my love ones still stay beside me.. People go and people come.. We will never know what will be happened in the next.. So I choose to appreciate who I have now.. Thanks my family and friends always support me and encourage me.. I am a blissful girl.. Thanks for loving me.. Hmm I still remain single in this year.. Haha! Actually I don't care whether I am single or attached as long as I enjoy my life to the max! Play hard Study hard! :) 

Hope that everyone that I love stay healthy and happy in year 2012..*fingers crossed and pray hard* :) 

HAPPY 2012! ♥

2 comments:

  1. May all of us have a greay great year ahead!! :D heh heh heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This year must be a memorable year for you. One year can go so many places, so envy u leh, haha. Anyway, I am glad to know u in this year. Let us move forward to next year, it will be better than this year.

    ReplyDelete