Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finding a right person at the right time ♥

Viewing those pictures, posts, blogs or whatever about how the couples spend their sweet time during V-day actually make me envy.. >____<  
I also wish to have someone whom I could spend my entire life with.. *Searching in action*  It's hard to find a right at right time at right place.. I read from someone that "I don't have boyfriend because God is busy writing my love story".. hehe.. This makes sense I think.. I know God will send me a guardian angel in one day.. Or perhaps my future boyfriend is lost now, he couldn't find the way to reach me, but don't worry... I am right here waiting for you.. I will wait for my true love to come.. Hehe..


2 comments:

  1. Haha! What a sweet sweet post. Your soulmate will sure love you very much! Before that, please enjoy the single moment! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... I believe that he will appear soon! Yes I am enjoying my life now... So same goes to you ya, enjoy your life to the max! :D

    ReplyDelete