Thursday, February 23, 2012

A lesson ♥

I have nothing now but a police report.. 
Blame all these on me... I shouldn't be that stupid, I shouldn't be that innocent... I SHOULDN'T LEFT MY BAG INSIDE THE CAR! Car mirror was broken... Sorry Junkang... I feel bad to him, I make him in trouble... My purse, IC, driving licence, student card, ATM cards, member cards, handphone all were gone! Haix... What a good lesson that I've learnt... I will remember this in the entire of my life... Now I am totally broke! Sigh! Holiday mood is spoiled! STUPID ME STUPID ME! But things are already happened... I've to face it... Reapply all the important documents and get a new phone are what I need to do now...

Thanks Junkang and Evon for helping me when I was totally lost... They helped me lots after the incidents happened.. They helped me calling to banks to terminate the ATM cards and Digi to terminate my number.. They also took me to police station to make report... Thank you so much my friends... 
Thanks to my family also for not scolding me and bringing me to reapply those documents..
Thanks to my friends who concern me and called me purposely...  

After this incident happened, I feel that I've grown up... This post reminds me that DO NOT NEVER EVER PUT THE BAG OR WHATEVER IMPORTANT THINGS INSIDE THE CAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment