Friday, February 24, 2012

This Means War ♥

It's 3.41am.. I don't feel like sleeping at all... Switching on my computer once I reached home.... Wanted to watch "The Wedding Diary" but we went late to cinema so we changed to "This Means War".. A very very funny and hilarious movie! It's worth to watch... All the audiences laughed together in the cinema.. Hehe! 
Before entering the hall, we had plenty of time.. Met Liukian at Maxis stall and chatted with him for awhile.. After went to arcade for some games.. It's been a long time since last time I entered arcade.. I used to go there when I was in secondary school.. Now we are adult, arcade doesn't belong to us anymore :x
Playing fish-catching but this game is noob..  I lost in round 2  =.=
 

After movie we went for yamcha session... A mamak shop at Rosmerah Johor Jaya... A very very tall roti tisu again... Time flies, i still remember last time we took the photo of roti tisu and woody commented about it.. Me and him didn't know each other at all but now we are getting closer after 1 sem.. Time changes everything.. I never expect that I have JB gang with me.. This is fate! :)
Tall tall roti tisu in town..

Chatting and laughing when we were there... I can't tahan their jokes and the way they "suan" people.. Haha... They cheered me up during the night.. Luckily I have them when I am at JB.. It's fun to stay together with them.. Yeahhhh can't wait for our trip~!! ;)

It's almost 4am... Time to sleep... Goodnight~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment