Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final sem of final year ♥

The day before the first class started in this final semester, I had a complicated feeling.. A new sem supposed to be a beginning, how come I feel like it almost comes to an ending.. It is like starting the end.. 8 weeks left to the end of my university life T^T  I should appreciate everything in Malacca...
3 days has passed... I still cannot get used of this new lifestyle.. Now I only realised that I used to depend on them much previously... I miss them very much.... T~T  


Went out 3 nights continuously...  I am worn out.... Tired to the max... I need time to rest at home... I don't know how come I don't have mood to do anything recently... What is the reason? I need something cheer me up >_<
Only 3 days classes in a week... I guess this is the perfect timetable... Okay I will enjoy being a student.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment