Saturday, March 10, 2012

Overtime Sutera Utama ♥

JB gang is always mixed together during this sem break... We keep seeing each other almost everyday?! I wonder why we love to stick together so much.. Haha.. To be frank, I heart them lots :)


Few days after Tioman trip, we met up again.. The initial plan was we went to buy things together at Harris Jusco Tebrau City by using the book voucher.. *Ouchhh my heart pains again, I lost RM100 book voucher as I put inside the purse :( * Then Evon suddenly popped out an idea that why don't we go to have some fun at night time.. Haha evil her but actually Ivy and me kept nodding our head.. XD In other side, the guys seemed like very sien because they don't like those places at all.. After a long long discussion and negotiation, we decided to go Overtime Sutera Utama.. Teeheeeee...


I never stepped into Overtime in JB and this was my first time in JB!! Hehe! As usual, the small space is always occupied with lots of people.. We could hardly to find a parking lot.. Why there are so many people like to hang out during night time? Ooppssss I am the one of them XP
We ordered half barrel of Starker Aromatic... It tastes like fresh fruity and slightly sweet.. It is quite suitable for girls..



Listening to music, chatting and drinking.. Then I forgot whose idea to play the "king's game" again... Haha... Lots of fun we had when playing this game... It was super duper ultra crazy, insane and mad.. We kept laughing non stop.. Most probably due to alcohol, we were so high that night! 

 

Photo session with the guys couldn't be forgotten! We have the best photograher in the town! Haha!

    

Lastly, this is our group photo! Haha! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment