Wednesday, April 11, 2012

11042012 ♥

I've made some changes to my blog.. A new template for ''her''! :D Yup yup, it's pink again.. My favourite colour all the time! Hehe! :)


Oh yeah~ Public holiday tomorrow.. No 8am class.. I can wake up late hohoho! :D  Wanted to sleep early today but the plan failed, AGAIN!  >__________<


Went to Dataran Pahlawan with Waiyan and Cindy yesterday.. Until yesterday I realised there's a newly opened BLACK BALL --- an original taiwanese tea & desserts in Malacca! :D Now they are having promotion.. Buy one free one till 13 April 2012.. We ordered Black Ball Signature and Jiu Fen Taro Ball Crashed Ice... Yummy yummy yummy!! :)
  



After that we had our dinner at Nando's.. What a super satisfied dinner! We boosted up our stomach! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment