Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New chapter of my life ♥

Oopssss this blog is abandoned by me again hehe. Where is my blogging mood? :x


Okay update my recent life here. I'm just graduated from MMU. Yeahhhhh! Finally I've completed degree course! I'm proud of myself, I guess my family too :)


Traveled Taiwan as graduation trip with my university friends --- Cindy, Waiyan and Yeeteng. Lots of memories there. In short, Taiwan is a place worth to go again and again :D


Next, my job. I'm damn lucky enough because I've sent out nearly 100 resume and only 2 replied to me, but I went for one only. Another one I just put their aeroplane :x  Just one interview only and I get hired. I'm interested of the position which is about logistic. The salary and benefits I'm quite okay so I just accepted. I don't want to spend longer time to wait since this job is okay. Thanks and praise to God. I found the job and the place to stay smoothly. From next Monday onward I'll be entering working society, another lifestyle and chapter of my life. I'm quite nervous as I have so many doubts about my future. I don't know this path is right or not. But I'll try my best to adapt this new life. All the best to myself :)

1 comment:

  1. congratsssss! wowww u sent out 100 resume? that's incredible!!! all the best for your job :)

    ReplyDelete