Sunday, December 09, 2012

❤091212❤

Now it's December! I love December so much as I can feel the love in this joyful month. Since 25 June till now my life is filled with work and work and work only.. Now I know that once working life is started no more rest time. When I was a student I count the time one day by one day but now I count weeks by weeks.. Time waits no one indeed. So far I am doing good in Singapore. Getting used to this lifestyle. Somehow I miss student life very much.

In this year so so so many changes in my life, especially from a student transform to a worker. Life is totally different. But the good thing is I can use my hard earn money to buy whatever I want. No more asking money from parents but I am the one who give them money now. Treat didi meimei whatever they want. The feeling is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment