Friday, September 09, 2016

Hello there :)

It has been ages since I blogged. Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, dayre are simpler and easier that's why they substitute the long winded blogging. I don't really come back to here frequently and I know visitors rarely come here and view my history haha. However I know there is one guy will view my blog more often than I. Okay so I let here be a channel for me to express everything to you.

You know right? I get influenced by other people easily. I will try to follow what they do in case I am being left out but  there is something which I cannot control by myself one side only which is marriage. When I was young I always wished I could meet someone I love and spend the rest of my life with him happily. Thanks god, I met him -- someone who I like to always stick to him, smell him and cannot wait to be with him everyday. I even thought of hugging him tightly till both of us merge together. (Okay please don't think another side k?) Sadly, thing doesn't go as what we want. There is something chemistry error from him to me. Perhaps we are together for too long and he sick of me already? He feels that he doesn't love me as much as before. WTF!? How could I accept all these nonsense.. Seriously I got hurt badly when I heard about this first time but after that it turned well again. Happens and happens. Subsequently I get used to this! Omg.. I try to accept and take it?! I don't know what to do! I don't want to give up this relationship.. There are so many memories between us.. Almost every piece of my life has him.. I think we need to have some sparks to light up this relationship again. I need to put in more and more efforts to this! I saw my friend's photo with her husband, I wonder when can I call him as my husband also. I wonder when I can fill in his name as my husband when I have application. What I should do is keep waiting for the right time. I believe that dream when I was small will come true in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment