Thursday, September 22, 2016

I said :" Yes I do!"

Looked back to my previous post and I realized that things always change. Our relationship changed after we back from our 8th oversea trip Gold Coast. HE PROPOSED TO ME! Oh god!! I had been looking forward to and this happened!! Ever since that day, everyday I open my eyes from sleep I can't believe that the guy sleeping beside me has been upgraded to my fiancé! I had imagined how he proposing to me for hundred times. I can't forget that day when we were in the hot air ballon, how he took up all his courage and asked me the question. This will be unforgettable memory in my entire life. Thanks my fiancé for loving me. We will conquer every challenge and obstacle together. Never give up on our love.. Love you <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment